I've made my resolutions [and I'm superstitious of telling people about 'em], and I've given you ideas on what resolutions you can make for 2012. It's not too late - we're still in the first month of the year. What I haven't done - is make beauty resolutions, because let's face it, beauty is no joke!
- Exercise as soon as I can. Unfortunately, my toe is still fractured so I won't be running any time soon. I will however, attempt to start swimming from this Wednesday onwards. I'm not the strongest swimmer, but I'm going to try because sitting on my arse complaining is not doing me any good!
- Drink more water. I have a massive 2-litre bottle that I keep by my bed but I still feel like I don't drink enough water. When I do, I can literally feel it in my skin - it's pretty awesome.
- Never, ever smoke a cigarette.
- Throw out expired makeup. If I can't remember when I bought it, I should dump it.
- Don't forget sunblock. And for days when I do, stash a bitty bottle in the purse.
- Experiment. My makeup and hair styles have been easy, tried-and-tested. I need to shake things up a bit and learn new things.
- Figure out my signature scent. I've boiled it down to three - now I need to figure out which one I want to use day-to-day, and which one I want to use on special occasions, and which one to bid a fond farewell.
Easy peasy beauty resolutions I can easily stick to. What are some of yours?